If you’re new to Current On Currency, this is what we believe in:
1. Smothering puppies with love
2. Posting adorable pictures of animals is always a good idea
3. This landing page is a sneaky way for me to try and get you to stick around longer
BUT I DIGRESS.
This blog is basically meant for you if:
- You’re in college and you’re in dire need of getting your budget under control
- You’ve been out of college but you still haven’t improved your problematic spending habits
- You don’t know where to start with saving, let alone financial planning
- You’re spending money that you don’t have thanks to your debt
- You’re an international student with no idea how to responsibly manage your finances
So whether you’re living from paycheck to paycheck, or just looking for tips on how to jump start your savings strategy, Current On Currency will be here to guide you through it all!
As for the blogger behind Current On Currency….?
“I’m a 20 something writer who can proudly say that I graduated 100% debt free (and that’s including consumer debt). I want to share my pursuit of financial progression and personal freedom – drawn from past experiences as well as current struggles.” [Read more on my About page]
Here are a few interviews and features from around the web:
- SuperMoney Interview: Anum Yoon of Current on Currency About Financial Challenges for Millennials and International Students
- InvestmentZen: How 27 Financial Experts Made Their First Investments
- Business Insider: 4 Ways to Make Philadelphia A Dream City for Millennials
- Financial Sumo: The Top 25 Millennial Personal Finance Bloggers You Should be Following in 2017
Here are the 6 Most Popular Posts on Current on Currency to get you started:
- 10 Simple Rules of Personal Finance
- No Money Regrets: 7 Financial Mistakes to Avoid
- 12 Tips to Ramp Up Your Saving Strategy in 2015
- 10 Amateur Investing Mistakes You Can Avoid
- 8 Ways to Jumpstart Your Retirement Plan in Your 20s
- How Busting Out Your Inner Morgan Freeman Could Help Your Wallet
You can sign up for my weekly newsletter here if you don’t want to ever miss a post (or you can use the sign up forms on my right sidebar or on the green bar on top of my page)!
I hate spam just as much as you, so you don’t have to EVER worry about me bombarding you with useless, self-promoting emails.
I like to think I’m funny sometimes, so occasionally I’ll include some quotes or pictures that I think are hilarious, but other than that… You’ll be delivered with good old money tips $$$
Also, I’m going to reward you for reading all the way to the bottom of this page by sharing this gif of a baby sloth with you:
Dolla Dolla Bills Y’all.